- New tabs mode for the sidebar to switch between post settings and block inspector.
- Implement recent blocks display.
- Mobile implementation of block mover, settings, and delete actions.
- Search through all tabs on the inserter and hide tabs.
- New documentation app to serve all tutorials, faqs, docs, etc.
abilityto add custom classes to blocks (via inspector).
- Add ability to drag-and-drop on image block placeholders to upload images.
- Add “table of contents” document outline for headings (with empty heading validation).
- Refactor tests to use Jest API.
- New block: Verse (intended for poetry, respecting whitespace).
- Avoid showing UI when typing and starting a new paragraph (text block).
- Display warning message when navigating away from the editor with unsaved changes.
- Use old editor as “freeform”.
- Improve PHP parser compatibility with different server configurations (“
mbstring” extension and PCRE settings).
- Improve PostVisibility markup and accessibility.
- Add shortcuts to manage indents and levels in List block.
- Add alignment options to latest posts block.
- Add focus styles for quick tags buttons in text mode.
wayto report PHP parsing performance.
- Add labels and roles to
- Add ability to set custom placeholders for text and headings as attributes.
- Show error message when trashing action fails.
- Pass content to dynamic block
renderfunctions in PHP.
- Fix various z-index issues and clarify reasonings.
- Fix DropdownMenu arrows navigation and add missing aria-label.
- Update sandboxed iframe size calculations.
- Export inspector controls component under wp.blocks.
- Adjust Travis JS builds to improve task allocation.
- Fix warnings during tests.
- Fix caret jumping when switching formatting in Editable.
- Explicitly define prop-types as
- Update list of supported browsers for consistency with
Originally posted at make.wordpress.org here.