- Set Gutenberg as the default editor (still allow creating new posts in Classic Editor).
- Add metabox support—this is an initial pass at supporting existing meta-boxes without intervention.
- Display inserter button between blocks.
- Improve block navigation performance.
- Hide core namespace in comment serialization.
- Implement a dropdown for Publish flow.
- Allow multiselect to work on shift-click.
- Insert new block from title on enter.
- Use a dropdown for the block menu (settings, delete, edit as HTML).
- Add expandable panel for post visibility.
Add expandable panel for post scheduling.
- Implement more inline formatting boundaries.
- Better clearing of block selection.
- Show placeholder hint for slash autocomplete on new text blocks.
- Remove multi-selection header in favor of default block controls (mover and menu).
- Allow blocks to disable HTML edit mode.
- Adjust transition and delay of inserter between blocks.
- Added text color option for button block.
- Hide extended settings if sidebar is closed.
- New embed icons.
- Move the store initialization to a dedicated component.
- Improve scroll position of scrollable elements.
- Drop undefined blocks from recent blocks.
- Update HTML block description.
- Update embed block description.
- Add description for classic block.
- PHPCS-specific improvements.
- Add a default block icon.
- Adjust line height of classic text to match paragraph blocks.
- Adjust filter order in classic block so plugins that extend it can work properly.
- Set textarea value as prop and not children.
- Fix mobile issues with block setting menu.
- Fix undefined colors warning.
- Fix broken upload button on image placeholder.
- Fix post edit URL when saving a post/page/CPT.
- Fix conflict with new TinyMCE version and heading blocks.
- Tweak block sibling element for better target surface.
- Avoid loading Gutenberg assets on non-Gutenberg pages.
- Adjust Jest configuration.
- Document supportAnchor in block API.
- Updated TinyMCE to latest.
- Document block name usage in serialization and add example of serialized block.
- Updated FAQ section.
- Upgrade React and Enzyme dependencies.
Originally posted at make.wordpress.org here.