Yoast SEO gathered top frequently asked questions about the new editor in WordPress 5.0: Gutenberg. This will help you get up to date.
Here are the list of FAQs:
- A little refresher: What is Gutenberg?
- When will WordPress 5.0 arrive?
- Will my site break when I update to WordPress 5.0?
- I want to test Gutenberg and WordPress 5.0, but how do I do that?
- I’m a bit hesitant to update to WordPress 5.0, can I wait?
- I’ve heard people describe Gutenberg as a page builder, is that true?
- What are these blocks all about?
- What will happen to my existing content?
- What’s the best way to learn the new editor in WordPress 5.0?
- What will happen to my shortcodes?
- Will Gutenberg work with the plugins I use?
- Will Gutenberg work with my theme?
- Will Gutenberg hurt my rankings?
- Does Gutenberg have any other implications for SEO?
- Can I use Gutenberg with assistive technologies?
- I can’t cope with this change! Why can’t everything stay the same?
- Please tell me your favorite time-saving tip
Find out the answers at the official post by Yoast.