- Initial FAQ (in progress).
- API for handling pasted content. (Aim is to have specific handling for converting Word, Markdown, Google Docs to native WordPress blocks.)
- Added support for linking to
aon image blocks. url
- Navigation between blocks using arrow keys.
- Added alternate Table block with TinyMCE functionality for adding/removing rows/cells, etc. Retired previous one.
- Parse more/
noteasercomment tokens from core.
- Re-engineer the approach for rendering embed frames.
Firstpass at adding aria-labels to blocks list.
- Setting up Jest for better testing environment.
- Improve performance of server-side parsing.
- Update blocks documentation with latest API functions and clearer examples.
- Use fixed position for notices.
- Make inline mode the default for Editable.
- Add actions for plugins to register frontend and editor assets.
Supressgallery settings sidebar on media library when editing gallery.
- Validate save and edit render when registering a block.
- Prevent media library modal from opening when loading placeholders.
- Update to sidebar design and
- Improve font-size in inserter and latest posts block.
- Improve rendering of button block
inthe front end.
- Add aria-label to edit image button.
- Add aria-label to embed input
- Use pointer cursor for tabs in
- Update design docs with regard to selected/unselected states.
- Improve generation of wp-block-* classes for consistency.
firstcell of table block when initializing.
- Fix wide and full alignment on the front-end when images have no caption.
- Fix initial state of
- Fix ability to navigate to
resourceon link viewer.
- Fix clearing floats on inserter.
loadingof images in library.
- Fix auto-focusing
ontable block being too agressive.
- Clean double reference to pegjs in dependencies.
- Include messages to ease debugging parser.
- Check for
exactmatch for serialized content in parser tests.
- Add allow-presentation to fix
issuewith sandboxediframe in Chrome.
- Declare use of
- Add translation to embed title.
- Add missing text domains and adjust PHPCS to warn about them.
- Added template for creating new issues including mentions of
Originally posted at make.wordpress.org here.