- Include “paste” as default plugin in Editable.
- Extract block alignment controls as a reusable component.
- Added button to delete a block.
- Added button to open block settings in the inspector.
- New block: Custom HTML (to write your own HTML and preview it).
- New block: Cover Image (with text over image support).
- Rename “Freeform” block
- Added support for pages and custom post types.
- Improve display of “saving” label while saving.
- Drop usage of controls property in favor of components in
- Add ability to select all blocks with ctrl/command+A.
- Automatically generate
wrapperclass for styling blocks.
- Avoid triggering multi-select on right click.
- Improve target of post previewing.
- Use imports instead of accessing the wp global.
- Add block alignment and proper placeholders to
- Wait for wp.api before loading the editor. (Interim solution.)
- Adding several reusable inspector controls.
- Design improvements to floats, switcher, and headings.
- Add width classes on figure wrapper when using captions in images.
- Add image alt attributes.
htmlgeneration for photo type embeds.
- Make sure plugin is run on WP 4.8.
- Update revisions button to only show when there are revisions.
- Parsing fixes on do_blocks.
- Avoid being keyboard trapped on
- Don’t show block toolbars when pressing modifier keys.
- Fix overlapping controls in Button block.
- Fix post-title line height.
- Fix parsing void blocks.
splittinginline Editable instances with shift+enter.
- Fix transformation between text and list, and quote and list.
- Fix saving new posts by making post-type mandatory.
- Render popovers above all elements.
- Improvements to block deletion using backspace.
- Changing the way block outlines are rendered on hover.
- Updated PHP parser to handle shorthand block syntax, and fix newlines.
- Ability to cancel adding a link from link menu.
- Removed prototypes. They have served us well.
Originally posted at make.wordpress.org here.